What is Transitions Centers?
Transitions Centers offers Day Habilitation, Employment, and Individual Supports Services to neuro-diverse adults to help them develop skills that allow them to become successful members of the community.
When is Transitions Centers open?
Transitions Centers Administrative office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Depending on the service you’re interested in attending, it can be different:
– For our Day Habilitation Service, the program is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
– For Employment Service, Individual Support Services, and Community Engagement and College Navigation Service, our support hours are flexible to meet the needs of each Member’s support. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Where is Transitions Centers located?
We are located on Cape Cod, 782 Main Street (Route 28) South Yarmouth, MA 02664.
What is the mission of Transitions Centers?
Transitions Centers, Inc. partners with Members to create a culture that supports community life through individualized programs.
Who do we serve?
Transitions Centers serves neuro-diverse individuals, including but not limited to, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS), Down Syndrome, deaf and hard of hearing, blindness, mental health issues.
How old can I be to attend the program?
Transitions Centers is an adult program serving individuals ages 22+.
How many participants attend Transitions Centers?
Transitions Centers serves approximately 100 individuals in all of our services.
What Programs and Services do you offer?
- Including Transportation Services to and from program
- Assessments, Skills Training, Job Placement and Ongoing Supports
Individual Support Services
Community Engagement and College Navigation
How do I apply to be a member at Transitions?
Contact the Manager for the program you are looking to attend and they will assist with scheduling a tour. Contact information is listed below for each Manager.
What are the Transitions Centers funding sources?
- Day Habilitation is funded by Mass Health
- Employment Services are funded by either Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) or the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDS)
- Individual Supports Services are funded by the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDS)
How can I support Transitions Centers?
Make a general donation
- Online by clicking the donation link.
- Send your donation directly to Transitions Centers.
For more information on how you can support Transitions Centers:
Contact Scott Chausse, Director of Community Services, at 508-398-3333 ext. 104 or by email – email@example.com
How do I apply for a job at Transitions Centers?
Transitions Centers is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We offer a variety of employment opportunities, seeking individuals who are caring, compassionate, and team oriented.
Click on Join Our Staff to see the current openings.
What is your main contact information?
Transitions Centers is opened during normal business hours, 8AM – 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
782 Main Street (Route 28) South Yarmouth, MA 02664 Phone: (508) 398-3333 Fax: (508) 398-3311
- Scott Chausse – Director of Community Services- 508-398-3333 Ext 104
- Kristi Dolbec – Director of Programs- 508-398-3333 Ext 103
- Jessica Guillemette – Health Care Supervisor- 508-398-3333 Ext 109
- Madison Greiner – Employment and Individual Supports Services- 508-398-3333 Ext 112
- Danielle Jefferson – Day Habilitation Manager- 508-398-3333 Ext 105
- Ellen Chamsarian – Transportation Manager- 508-398-3333 Ext 102