Join Our Staff
Our Staff Values and Expectations
- Be respectful, be responsible, and be safe.
- Do the best for our Members every day.
- Communicate effectively and transparently with all staff, Members, and stakeholders.
- Treat everyone with respect. Ensure that we put in place processes, programs, policies, and rules that are respectful of everyone and their abilities.
- We understand that there is strength in collaboration – our strength is in our collective knowledge
- That we have the best programs on Cape Cod that are innovative and a model for others to follow.
- We have a well-trained, collaborative, positive, caring, person centered and happy staff.
At Transitions Centers we have a sound business that includes:
- Ethical business practices.
- Maintaining enrollment to capacity and set in place systems to ensure capacity.
- Embracing growth.
- Maximizing income and meeting or exceeding all contractual obligations.
- Maintaining effective documentation.
- Commitment to embrace continual quality services every day.
- Being responsive to our stakeholder needs.